JFKHS Spring Semester Textbook Distribution
For new students, students taking a course without a digital textbook (Health), and students with a course change or otherwise need a hardcopy textbook. Given the increase in COVID and the “Safer at Home” order, it is recommended that students use digital resources whenever possible and come only if they require hardcopy textbooks.
1/14 - Thursday, 8:00am - 3:00pm (12:00 - 12:30 Lunch)
1/15 - Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm (12:00 - 12:30 Lunch)
1/16 - Saturday, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Distribution Schedule by Lastname:
Thursday & Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm: Lastname A - K
Thursday & Friday: 12:30pm - 3:00pm: Lastname L - Z
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm: Any
Textbook Pick Up Procedure:
- Textbook Distribution will occur behind NP03/NP04 Bungalows, located in North Parking Lot off Simonds Street.
- NP03 - ELA, LOTE, Social Studies
- NP04 - Health, Science, Math, Child Dev.
- Student or their representative will walk in through the North Parking lot gate, approach appropriate window, present Student ID card or provide Student ID# and requested course textbook.
- Clerk will scan student ID and scan out textbook/s.
- Student/representative will exit through the gate by the S-building.
- Please wear masks and practice 6 foot social distancing protocols.
- The Grab-n-Go will also be distributing food until 11:00am, please be mindful of the traffic.
Textbook Drop Off/Return:
We will not require students to return textbooks at this time. However, a drop off bin will be available near NP03, for those who chose to do so.