Distance Learning Information:
Assignments posted to Google Classroom on Mondays and due the following Monday.
AP Lang meets 10 am or 10:45 on Mondays, 11 Fridays
AP Seminar meets 11:00 am or 2:00 pm Wednesdays
I am available for office hours MWF from 12:30-1:30 pm.
Zoom links are posted in Google Classroom five minutes before set times. This is in place for our students' online protection.
NOTICE--No AF study guides from this website will be accepted!
Yes, teachers make mistakes too...I know I posted study guides for Animal Farm (with answers!!) and as I have made that mistake, no study guides from this website will be permitted for your layered curriculum for Animal Farm.
You are to create your own propaganda poster. It may refer to WWII, or anything (school appropriate) in any time. Be creative!
1. YOU MUST FILL THE WHOLE PAGE
2. YOU MUST USE COLOR
3. YOU MUST USE ONE OF THE PERSUASIVE TECHNIQUES FROM YOUR NOTES
4. ON THE BACK, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR NAME, CLASS PERIOD, AND A WELL-WRITTEN PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING:
A. WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE TO DO/THINK
B. WHAT TECHNIQUE(S) YOU UTILIZED
C. WHY YOU CHOSE THE SPECIFIC IMAGES, SYMBOLS, COLORS,
MUSIC (?) YOU USED
5. LIST THE COUNTRIES YOU LOOKED AT (RE: THEIR PROPAGANDA) AND WRITE A SENTENCE OR 2 EXPLAINING HOW THAT INFLUENCED YOUR POSTER
6. RATE YOUR POSTER!! BE HONEST AND CONSIDER THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO ALL PARTS. SCALE OF 1-10, 10 BEING THE BEST. SHOW YOU HAVE INTEGRITY AND CRITICALLY LOOK AT YOUR POSTER. IS IT REALLY A 10? CAN YOU PROVE IT? HOW DOES IT HOLD UP AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE'S 10?