Do you want free money?
What is a Scholarship?
- A scholarship is free money that never has to be paid back. It is usually based on a characteristic, ability, or achievement. It is intended to help students further their education.
Most local scholarships open in the Spring. PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA ON THE APPLICATIONS CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE ELIGIBLE! LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE LISTED ON NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION.
Search for More Scholarships!
- College Greenlight: Great site for first-generation and underrepresented students. In addition to scholarships, learn about summer programs, financial aid, and the college admissions process!
- ImFirst: a great site for first-generation students, with a lot of additional info about college
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus: very good resource that allows you to customize your list of scholarships.
- Fastweb: huge scholarship website.
- Unigo: another good scholarship site that also features student reviews of colleges
- SmartScholar: a newer scholarship site that allows you to search by various characteristics
- CollegeXpress: still another good site with scholarship listings and other college info