NCAA (Student Athletes)
How does being student athlete help me?
What are the benefits of being a college athlete?
- According to the NCAA, the following are the benefits
What is the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)?
- The NCAA Eligibility Center is responsible for determining the eligibility of every college-bound student-athlete in NCAA.
When can I register with the NCAA Eligibility Center?
- Can register at any time but best recommended during your junior year.
Where can I found out more?
University Athletics/Recruitment Websites
- National Collegiate Scouting Association (NCSA)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)
- Personal Assistance with Recruitment - Recruiting Realities
CSU UC Private