A bilingual education program aims to provide eligible students the opportunity to acquire the English language skills necessary for successful participation in an English-only instructional program.
For additional information on the Bilingual Program contact:
Bilingual Office located in A206
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
English Learner Programs
All Master Plan programs are designed to meet the following state and
- Assist ELs in acquiring English as effectively and rapidly as possible, as demonstrated by meeting state ELD standards per District Progress Benchmarks for ELs.
- ELs are provided access to the District’s core program as demonstrated by mastering state grade-level content standards per District Progress Benchmarks for ELs.
Master Plan programs incorporated one or more of the following research-based instructional services designed to support the second-language acquisition or provide access to grade-level content:
- English Language Development (ELD as a core content subject for ELs only.)
- Content-based ELD
- Primary Language (L1) instruction
- Specially Designated Academic instruction in English (SDAIE)
- Primary Language (L1) support