Welcome to the student resource page! Below, you will find forms, helpful links, and other additional information that will assist you during your time at Kennedy High School.
Part of your graduation requirements is to complete 100 hours of community service. Below is a list of community service opportunities for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- 2 hours - Parent confirmation that the Census was completed. Visit "Complete the 2020 Census" Under Parents on the website. Send email to Dr. Chavez at email@example.com
- 2 hours - When each person in your family (living in the same home) votes. Take a picture of each person holding their ballot stub. Visit "Voter Registration Information" under Students for more information.
- 5 hours - 18 year old students who vote. Take a picture with your ballot stub.
- 2 hours - When you pre-register to vote (16 & 17 years-old)
- Blood drive - donate blood and earn 15 hours
- Additional community service opportunities can be found below.
Please download the Community Service Form below to track your hours.
Would you like to be involved in a club on campus? Here is a current list of clubs that are operating virtually during the COVID-19 emergency. For a full list of campus clubs, please click here.
If you are interested in starting your own club, please fill out the Club Application and Constitution form below and send it to the ASB advisor, Mr. Garcia.
As the future leaders of our nation, your voice matters in this upcoming election.
What do I need to know to be registered to vote?
- How old do I need to be? 18 years-old by election, you can pre-register at 16 or 17 years old.
- Can I register online? Yes, if you have a state issued ID, otherwise register on paper.
- I am homeless, how do I register? Use the address or cross streets for wherever you stay.
- Where do I register in person? DMV office, post office, public libraries and government office.
- Do I need ID to register in-person? Need license or ID, but can use last 4 digits of SSN. If you do not have any form, the elections office will assign a number to identify you as a voter.
Please review the PDF below for additional FAQS.