- 3-ring binder with tab dividers
- college-ruled paper (loose leaf)
- college-ruled spiral notebook (at least one per semester)
- pencil and pen (blue or black ink)
- book of choice for sustained silent reading (SSR)
- agenda/planner/binder-reminder (one can be used for all classes)--optional, but recommended
Target, Staples, and other stores have great back-to-school deals on spiral notebooks (14-17 cents), loose-leaf paper (1 cent), pencils, and other items. Binders always seem to be over-priced though. Stock up on the cheap stuff, and if you have trouble getting some of the other supplies, please come see me so we can work something out to ensure you have what you need for class.