School Based Clinic
The Kennedy HS Clinic offers medical and counseling services to eligible students and their siblings ages 1-18 and Special Education students through age 22.
Services offered include: immunizations, physical exams (routine and sports), and primary care ill visits. Families can receive help with enrolling their children into Medi-Cal to receive services, but these clinics are “assessment only.” In other words, they perform physicals and give immunizations but do not provide continuous care for patients with chronic conditions.
Kennedy HS Clinic
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Prepare For Your Visit
The following tips will help you get ready for your visit:
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- If your child is getting an immunization, bring his or her yellow Immunization Card so it can be updated.
- At the time of the visit, consent from the parent or guardian is a requirement to receive CHDP-related LAUSD school-based health clinic services.
- Be on time if you have an appointment or it may be rescheduled.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, do so at least 24 hours in advance.