Founded in 2000, the Parent Center was created to reach out to parents with the goal of bridging the communication gap and fostering effective collaboration between the school and parents in order to increase parental involvement. We are a team of bilingual and bi-cultural parent community representatives funded by the Title I program and working under the guidance of the Title I program coordinator and Los Angeles Unified School District.
Ms. Maria Zapata,
- Parent Center Community Representative
- (818) 271-2971
- The Parent Center is located in "A" Building across from the Man Office.
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Some of the services that the Parent Center provides:
- Workshops and Parent Institute classes
- District policies: Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- Absences/excuses and LAUSD complain procedure
- Workshops for parents
- Contacting and referring parents to Kennedy HS resources
There are no resources or collections to display